- Investment in China, Corporate M&A,
Education / Professional Experience
- 1990Graduated from Kyoto University Faculty of Economics
- 1990Entered Kobe City Office (Legal Affairs, City Planning Bureau of Kobe City) (~1993)
- 1992Passed Japan Bar Exam
- 1993Entered the Legal Training and Research Institute as a legal apprentice(47th graduating class) (~1995)
- 1995Registered as an Attorney-at-Law
- 1995Entered Oh-Ebashi Law Office (~1999)
- 1996Appointed as General Representative of Oh-Ebashi Shanghai Office (~1999)
- 1999Established Tatsuo Murao Law Office
- 2000Established Cast Consulting Co., Ltd.
- 2000Established CAST Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- 2001Established Tanaka, Murao Law Office
- 2002Established CAST Law P.C.
- 2004Registered as a Tax Attorney
- 2004Transfer place of registration to Tokyo Bar Association
- 2005Merger of CAST Law P.C. and Itoga Soga Law Office (~2008)
- 2006Transfer place of registration to Tokyo Tax Accountant Association
- 2007Established CAST Investment Hong Kong Co., Ltd.
- 2011Established MURAO TATSUO Law Office (Hong Kong)(~2016.6.30)
- 2012Established CAST Consulting (Myanmar) Company Limited
- 2013Established Legal Profession Corporation CAST – Ho Chi Minh City Branch
(2017 Ho Chi Minh City Branch changed of organization from the branch to subsidiary.)
- 2017Registered as a Hong Kong Solicitor(The Law Society of Hong Kong)
- 2020Legal Profession Corporation CAST changed its name to Legal Profession Corporation CastGlobal
Arbitrator of the Japan commercial Arbitration Association
- 2008Registered as an Arbitrator of the Japan commercial Arbitration Association
Shanghai Magnolia Award
- 2005Received the Shanghai Magnolia Award (presented to foreigners who contributed to Shanghai city.)
- 2008Received the Shanghai Magnolia Gold Award
- 2011PRC Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card given by virtue of these two Awards